Sunday, June 5, 2011

Super Hero Dance Party

What started out as a low-key weekend turned into quite a show! Sara and I were heading to a farmers market on Saturday morning with the pups and low and behold she picks me up with a new quest, find a sitter and costumes. We still enjoyed the farmers market but like true Super Hero's we accomplished a million things at once. Before you knew it we had multiple babysitter options and costumes to choose from. This has to be the most random and fun night yet in Austin! All of us received tons of compliments on our costumes and we even attempted to win the concert tickets and participate in the dance-off. I might have permanently injured myself, the picture speaks for itself, but it was all in good fun!








1 comment:

  1. I thought for sure the invisible jump rope and drop splitz finale would win the contest! Oh well. Fun night for sure. And completely random.

    ReplyDelete