Saturday, December 26, 2009

Turkey Time

We hosted our 1st Thanksgiving and I was actually able to get everything served hot simultaneously, huge success! I channelled my inner housewife and made a killer Thanksgiving meal. I even surprised myself with my domestic abilities =) Although, now my hubby knows my full cooking potential so I might have set expectations to high?!?!


Shaun's parents were in town for Thanksgiving so we got in a lot of quality time with the family. It was the perfect start to the holiday season! We headed to Snickers Tree Farm to cut down our own tree and then finished the night off with Christmas Carols at Town Center. We spent several nights in front of the fire but made it downtown for a tri-fecta birthday celebration at Rays. We had so much fun hanging out with them and can't wait for their next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment