Monday, June 10, 2013

Baby Shower

Baby Shower Round 2!  I'm so lucky to be spoiled with such an amazing family and friends that I get not just one Baby Shower but Two!

We headed up to DC for the weekend and as always tried to squeeze in as many visits as possible.  My high school friend, Erica, was in town so I was finally lucky enough to meet her husband and daughter.  It was so great to catch-up but at the same time felt like not a day has passed, that is what true friendship is all about!  Shaun was able to reconnect with lots of his buddies as well, he even scored an overnight trip to Charlestown Races & Slots so he was a happy camper.  We were able to fit in a few day trips as well; a day at the wineries and trip up to Annapolis to explore the Naval Academy.


The main event was on Saturday, my friends (Sara, Bonnie, Erika, Meredith & Amy) threw me a shower that was unimaginable!  Every little detail was amazing and I was just blown away!  I actually kept some of the decorations to incorporate into the nursery.  I can't thank the girls enough, this was such a special day and everything they did had the perfect touch ;) 

 
 


 
My Surprise Guest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment