Sunday, September 29, 2013

Friends

Erika came to visit for a long weekend and we had a blast!  It was just what I needed, some good old fashion girl time and reassurance from my friend.  Kara had just as much fun, she loved cuddling with Erika and even better yet her perfect swaddle skills ;)


Thanks to the world's best hubby, we enjoyed Girls Night on Friday and dined at the delicious Uchiko.  Then on Saturday we enjoyed some Family Fun time and headed downtown for the Oktoberfest at Banger's Sausage House & Beer Garden.  It was very fun & entertaining, especially the sausage eating contest.  This was Kara's first festival in Austin, one of thousands to come I'm sure.



The weekend was perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more.  However, Erika had plenty more in store for us.   She babysat so we could have a much needed night out and also stocked our freezer with dinners for the week.  Now that is what I call a good friend!!!  We tried to convince her to stay to be our Nanny but no such luck ;)

2 comments:

  1. A great friend! Glad you all enjoyed the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Erika! And good job Tim who covered at home I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete