Monday, November 4, 2013

Back to Work

The dreaded day has arrived and I returned to work today.  I was actually promoted while I was out on maternity leave so it gave me something to look forward to when coming back, but still not a second went by where I didn't wish I still spent my whole day doting on Kara.  All in all the transition back went pretty smoothly, although I have over 5,000 emails to sort through.  The in-laws were still in town so Kara didn't miss me that much as she spent the day in the loving arms of her grandparents.  Now if only I could convince Susan to stay and be her Nanny, she really is the baby whisperer ;)



1 comment:

  1. Awe, you couldn't have had it better for your first day of work. Nothing like Grandparents to make you feel comfortable about being away from Kara for the day! Looks like she fully enjoyed her snuggles with them!

    ReplyDelete